Isn't Rosie Reindeer enchanting with her coy expression, cheery red nose and flower adorned antlers? A perfectly adorable dress to wear for all of the season's festivities. Pure white with super sparkly gold, red and green appliques. Premium cotton/spandex white long sleeved dress has an attached extra-full red tulle tutu and is finished off with a red grosgrain ribbon waist bow.
Make it a complete outfit with the addition of our Red Sequined 2-in-1 Bow/Belt or Gold Lame Headband (sold separately).
Cute, comfy and durable with details that make the Grace & Lucille difference!
EXCLUSIVE APPLIQUE GRAPHICS
- Amazingly sparkly, shed-proof glitter.
- Precision etched onto extra-thick premium quality vinyl.
- Permanently bonded with a commercial grade heat press.
- Deeply pigmented to look awesome in your photos.
- Leave your request for a custom wording or custom graphics in the “NOTES” section at checkout. We will contact you with any questions.
- Sorry, but changes cannot be made to the garments themselves.
- Pure cotton knit with generous Spandex content for unrestricted movement and maximum comfort.
- Highest quality elastic with resilient stretch for a lasting fit.
- Bountiful, soft-handed tulle for beautiful fluffy ruffles with great body and lift.
- Turn inside out and wash in cold or warm water.
- Hang to dry or machine dry inside out at low temperature.
- DO NOT iron directly on the applique. If pressing is needed, cover applique with a protective layer and iron gently on low heat.
- Dresses with attached tutus eliminate the need to repeatedly tuck-in.
- Generously long torso fabric extends below the attached tutu for stay-in-place power and extra coverage. For the littlest ones, many mothers add a diaper cover.
- Precision cut arm holes provide modesty, comfort and stay-in-place straps.
- Not included unless specifically noted in product description.
- Leg warmers, headbands and other accessories can be purchased separately on our site.
ORIGINAL GRACE & LUCILLE DESIGNS
- Look for our exclusive G&L circle logo at the nape of the garment to ensure you are getting the real deal.